We’re looking for 120 women-owned SMEs to support!
Date: Dec 6, 2019
In collaboration with the Graça Machel Trust, we’re looking to support 120 women-owned businesses in South Africa.
Calling all female-owned SME business owners
We’re excited to announce that ProfitShare Partners has collaborated with the Graça Machel Trust to help female entrepreneurs to strengthen and grow their businesses through the recently launched Women Creating Wealth South Africa 2019-2020 programme.
The Graça Machel Trust, in partnership with Virgin Unite have initiated the Women Creating Wealth Pan African Entrepreneurship Development Programme to assist female business owners in building confidence and entrepreneurial skills, changing mindsets and inspiring women to build businesses that go beyond income generation.
- Must be a registered South African woman owned and run business based in Gauteng Province that has been operating for at least two years in Agribusiness/agri processing , manufacturing, construction, energy, retail/trade and services.
- Applicant must have a minimum of a matric qualification.
- Minimum current turnover of R 10 000 a month
- Time commitment to participate in the one-week foundational programme, and a day monthly group engagement over the 9-months programme.
- A commitment fee of R2,500 is mandatory upon acceptance and registration.
Take your business to the next level in 2020 through this exciting programme!
Closing date for applications: 20 December 2019
If you know a woman in business who will benefit from this programme, simply forward this e-mail to her by clicking the button below.