OPPORTUNITY TO EXHIBIT – WOESA-Initiate-Africa Utility Week – 12 to 14 May 2020 Cape Town
Date: Mar 4, 2020
Dear Members and Partners,
WOESA, in partnership with Initiate! are calling for female and or youth owned companies that can supply into the Power and Water sectors to exhibit and showcase at the Africa Utility Week in Cape Town from the 12th to the 14th of May 2020. Initiate! is the beating heart of innovation and the very essence of African Utility Week and POWERGEN Africa. It’s part of a global movement that breeds talent, empowers next-gen energy entrepreneurs and creates impactful programs to move our industry forward. Initiate! Hub is dedicated to accelerating change and growth within the global power and energy industry and students, young talents, SME’s and start-ups have the opportunity to play a part in this inevitable change.
Initiate! is hosted during Africa’s most valuable energy, power and water event, namely African Utility Week and POWERGEN Africa.
If you are an SME or Entrepreneur looking for the opportunity to take your business to the next level, make sure you apply now to stand a chance to win:
- FREE exhibition space at the initiate! SMME Hub during African Utility Week and Power Gen Africa.
- A complimentary conference pass to African Utility Week and POWERGEN Africa, 12-14 May 2020, valued at R12,500.
- Exposure for your business and networking opportunities with the top power, energy and water decision-makers.
There will be a screening/selection process done for all that respond to identify the qualifying SMEs.
- Flights and accommodation will be for your own account.
- You will be required to have exhibition material, i.e. Brochures, pull up banners, business cards and general advertising material for the stand.
NOTE: You are welcome to forward this invite to your contacts. Please don’t apply directly to me/us and use the link below.
To apply, follow the link Apply now to stand a chance to win:
Thanks and Regards,